What’s a Mirror TV?
- You can have a television in any room and you don’t have to see it!
- When you want a TV you can now discreetly conceal with a beautiful framed mirror
- Reflectel uses the highest optical quality beamsplitter glass which safely places over your TV and a custom designed frame is fabricated around it
- It works exactly like a regular TV. You use your remote to turn on and turn off!
- The amazing part is when the TV is off it is also a decorative mirror that adds beauty to a room, bounces light around and adds a gorgeous frame into your mix
- Any TV works: What’s your Favorite? Samsung, LG, Sony. We even frame Samsung The Frame-the Art TV
Beauty & Relaxation in Every Room
How Do I Install a Mirror TV?
A Mirror TV installs like any high quality bespoke mirror.
- We use a French Cleat that is leveled on your wall and the framed or frameless Reflectel clicks into place.
- This usually requires the skill of a trained installer or AV Integrator or Reflectel can do it for you.
- The wall behind the TV Mirror gets a clock outlet which is a regular duplex plug that recess approximately 2″ into your wall and Media ports.
- You can also drop the wires and use wire cap covers.
Where can I place a Mirror TV?
Mirror TVs work in every room! Most popular are over Mantels in Living Rooms, Bedrooms, and Bathrooms
How Do I Select a Frame? What are Orientations?
Selecting a frame is easy with Reflectel because we are part of GK Framing, frame designers for 35 years. We have frames available in any style and price options. Our design team can help you choose which orientation is best for your TV Mirror: Landscape, Square, Portrait, or our Plus Models,